Thursday 15 May 2014

Philosophy of Learning

Hello and welcome to those who choose to wander through my thoughts. I've come to the world of blogs or should I say "blogosphere" late. I've found some opinion blogs, instructional blogs, travel blogs, and think-out-loud blogs to characterize a few. A plethora of ideas (that's my English Literature degree seeping out) and I find that I want to add to the infinity of shared thoughts, so here I am.
I am in love with learning - and I have a massive collection of books which confirms this declaration. I approach a subject with questions and then I search the internet, pursue thought streams and collect data. It's usually about something I'm interested in learning how to do, or an idea I'm trying to work through or can be just for fun. I'm a thinker who likes to do pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment